Born in a little town called Geraldton, Ontario and was raised there until the age of nine. My folks moved to Vancouver in 1970 where I attended a private school for two years. We then moved to Alaska for two years while my dad worked on the Alaskan Pipeline and I attended school on an army base. We weren't in the military, but that was the only school close by. I have many stories to tell, however, you won't hear any unless I sell your house! Did I mention I had a sense of humour?
I moved back to the Fraser Valley area in 1976 and lived in Abbotsford from 1979 to present. Being an entrepreneur most of my life, I have owned many business' of various sorts. Having a great love of people I once owned and operated two restaurants locally which I finally sold in 1994 when my daughter Katey was born.
Now as a Real Estate Professional, hard work, honesty and dedication are always at the top of my list. Serving my clients with class and helping them make the right decisions for their families is what I do best. A dedicated professional working for YOU!
I have the following awards and achievements:
- Co-Owner of two restaurants-Barney's Beach Hut & Dos Amigos
- Co-Owner Automotive Repair Business
- Health & Beauty Web Site
- Fraser Valley Real Estate Board Medallion Award/ Top Achievers
- Realtors Make Good Neighbors Award
- Favourite Realtor of 2011
- Whalley, Surrey Soup Kitchen Volunteer
- Abbotsford, Salvation Army Volunteer
- Canadian Cancer Society Relay For Life Advocate
- Fast Tracked Real Estate Course
- Alaskan Outdoor & Wilderness Survival Course
- Firearms Possession Acquisition
- Conservation & Outdoor Recreation Education
- Bilingual-French Canadian