are you thinking about BUYING?
My services are completely FREE to you!
Buying a home is the single most important investment many people make—don’t take this decision lightly! My job in representing you when buying is to educate and assist you so that you will have enough information to make an informed decision. There are many mistakes that buyers often make and my experience will help guide you through the process for a smooth transaction.
Over the past several years, I have successfully assisted buyers with my extensive knowledge and experience in the following market segments.
- new construction
- investment property
Below are just some of the services that I provide to buyers.
- available instant/automatic notification of new listings
- excellent track record for negotiating fairly
- available Comparative Market Analysis to determine value
- prompt, efficient service
- extensive knowledge of neighborhoods, grow-ops. etc.
- access to top notch inspectors, mortgage brokers, notaries & lawyers
- ease of availability
- excellent reputation with other agents and local business owners
- pre-viewing homes/photographing/emailing photos for out-of-town clients
- relocation and buyer’s representative training
- market and city introduction
Call me TODAY for a FREE, no-obligation consultation!
Tips to prepare Your Home
- oil squeaky doors
- replace burnt out lights
- clean windows
- dust & vacuum regularly
- touch up missing paint
- repair leaks or drips
- shampoo carpets
- clean washer & dryer
- clean furnace, check filter
- clean fridge & stove
- clean & freshen bathrooms
- put away excess furniture (feels larger)
- hide/box loose papers & belongings
- clear & minimize items on counters
- clear all flat surfaces leaving only decorative items
- cut lawn
- trim shrubs & weed gardens
- clean up loose debris
- limit storage to one area
- rake any leaves
- empty gutters
- leave for showings
- turn on lights
- turn on gas fireplace
- open window coverings
- play soft, soothing music
- have a pleasant smell
- keep large pets out at all times
Why Use a Realtor?
- A Realtor can sit down with you and help you decide what kind of property you really need and what you can afford. They can then also refer you to a lender most suited to your needs.
- A Realtor will help you find all available suitable properties. This includes properties that have not yet been advertised in real estate newspapers and haven’t yet made it to public-access websites. A Realtor will take care of all the leg work for you.
- A Realtor is an invaluable source of information on current market conditions and the community that you’re thinking of moving into. They will provide you with important details about schools, zoning and utilities, as well as providing details on market values in the area.
- A Realtor must adhere to a rigorous code of ethics. A direct buyer or seller is not so constrained. Buyers and sellers both want the protection a realtor can offer.
- A Realtor will walk you through your property purchase, explaining all the legal paperwork and your obligations when entering a property purchase. They will help you prepare a successful offer when you’ve finally found the home of your dreams, and then present the offer and negotiate on your behalf.
- A Realtor can recommend other professionals such as lawyers, notaries and home inspectors to make sure your home transaction completes as smoothly as possible.
- Finally, using a Realtor to buy is FREE!!
So why not call me today!
Cell - 604 309 1030
Office - 604 855 7393